Export Sales Specialist
In Broger we are petrolheads to the bone, who want to inspire people to gather and enjoy the simple side of life by being out there and doing what makes them smile. If you want to join our pack as a Export Sales Specialist, just check out our job offer!
What you will do?
- You will be implementing products in foreign markets.
- You will be searching for customers, i.e. shops and distributors with a passion for motorcycling and safety, and you will make them enthusiastic about our products.
- Because we do business with people first and foremost, you will build and maintain relations with current and future customers - you don't have to go camping with them in Alaska right away, but strengthening friendly relations and creating a joint business is the right way to go.
- Sticking to strict rules isn't our vibe, but still, we want things to be on the right level and the client, after contacting you, is happy to be on our side.
- A good wind-up isn't a bad thing, and if you can talk to the guest about their needs and expectations, it's a fairytale.
- We want you to think strategically and contribute to the development plans of the Export Department.
- You will meet foreign customers during company fairs or conferences - there is a lot going on at our company all year round, and one of the key events in the life of the company are our in-house fairs, to which we invite our foreign partners. And at these fairs we want you to show our clients what we have created for them.
What do we expect of you?
- We are motorcycle freaks, we live with gasoline in our vains, so do our business parnters. If you want to talk to them as equals, you simply have to know motorbikes. Otherwise they'll just smell the crap.
- We love juniors, we have a lot of them in the team, so this time we are looking for someone with experience, so you must have at least 3 years' experience in international trade.
- You will be talking to overseas customers on a day-to-day basis, so without an advanced level of written and spoken English you simply won't go with the themes.
- You'll need to understand the company's goals and be able to connect them with the client's goals - we always play to one goal and are fair to each other.
- Show us off if you've been successful, which means you already know how it's done. That way we know that you will do the same with us.
- For years we have been building a team consisting of open-minded people full of good energy and we do not want to change that.
Great, if you
- Knew German and/or other European language - we work in an international environment and it would be nice if you could get along with some customers in their native language.
- Was a motorcyclist - not to miss any opportunity to have fun.
What we offer?
- any form of cooperation (employment contract, B2B)
- salary adequate to your skills
- co-financing of private medical care
- great openness and support of an experienced team
- participation in trainings, conferences and trade fairs
- Polish and foreign team-building trips
- employee discounts
- and if something else is important to you, we will be happy to talk about it
So, if you desire to join our team, let us know and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org